Thursday, June 11, 2015

An open letter to my beloved MPA class of 2014 - 2016



This letter is written from my heart, and first of all I would like to say that I will never forget all the affection and most importantly the support you all gave me. From the very first day up to now, where we’re almost done with this academic journey with an exception of those wish to continue with Phd of course, lol!  With your support and affection I was able to quickly adapt and catch up with you in almost all the courses despite my late admission due to various reasons that were beyond my control. I will always feel the gratitude towards you. Always.
I have had a lot of fun being around you, joking around with many of you and you all seemed to have enjoyed it, lol!! All those happy moments leave me with a lot of wonderful memories to keep I swear I’ll hold them for all eternity, I feel really proud and I will never forget those moments. Thank you so much for the way you have treated me, you have been unbelievable.
I would have liked to say good bye to all of you personally during that welfare party but I still don’t get it how in the world did I miss that chance which probably comes once in a life time, Lol! And I can’t stop blaming myself for that, but I think this letter will do a lot good though. I look forward to being successful and happy after I leave this place and I wish you the same. I will never forget my time with you, the affection and support. A big hug to all of you. 
THANK YOU so much, Fentu

No comments:

Post a Comment